H.R.33 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to ensure that emergency services volunteers are not taken into account as employees under the shared responsibility requirements contained in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.33 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Comprehensive health care
- Department of Homeland Security
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Executive agency funding and structure
- First responders and emergency personnel
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Sales and excise taxes
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- State and local government operations
- Tax-exempt organizations