H.R.3327 - Kids Before Cons Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3327 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Correctional facilities and imprisonment
- Criminal justice information and records
- Department of Education
- Education programs funding
- Elementary and secondary education
- Government studies and investigations
- Higher education
- Juvenile crime and gang violence
- Student aid and college costs