H.R.3510 - Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity Strategy Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3510 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Computer security and identity theft
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Homeland Security
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government studies and investigations
- Homeland security
- Intergovernmental relations
- International organizations and cooperation
- Research administration and funding
- Research and development
- State and local government operations