H.R.3833 - To require a regional strategy to address the threat posed by Boko Haram.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.3833 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Economic development
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Human rights
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- International organizations and cooperation
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Military operations and strategy
- Military personnel and dependents
- Rule of law and government transparency
- United Nations