H.R.4035 - Energy Consumers Relief Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4035 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Congressional oversight
- Economic performance and conditions
- Electric power generation and transmission
- Energy prices
- Energy storage, supplies, demand
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental regulatory procedures
- Government studies and investigations
- State and local government operations