H.R.4253 - Avonte's Law Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4253 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child safety and welfare
- Disability and paralysis
- Elementary and secondary education
- Emergency communications systems
- First responders and emergency personnel
- Health information and medical records
- Hearing, speech, and vision care
- Hereditary and development disorders
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Neurological disorders
- School administration