H.R.4262 - Transparency and Accountability of Failed Exchanges Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4262 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Federal preemption
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government studies and investigations
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health programs administration and funding
- State and local government operations