H.R.4362 - State Health Flexibility Act of 2016114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4362 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Border security and unlawful immigration
- Child health
- Comprehensive health care
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health programs administration and funding
- Immigrant health and welfare
- Poverty and welfare assistance
- Public contracts and procurement