H.R.4447 - Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Emergency Supplemental Appropriations Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4447 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Department of Justice
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Medical research
- Mental health
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Research administration and funding