H.R.4612 - Midnight Rule Relief Act of 2016114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4612 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Competition and antitrust
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Economic performance and conditions
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Inflation and prices
- Presidents and presidential powers, Vice Presidents
- Small business