H.R.468 - Enhancing Services for Runaway and Homeless Victims of Youth Trafficking Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.468 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child care and development
- Child health
- Child safety and welfare
- Crime victims
- Crimes against children
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Homelessness and emergency shelter
- Human trafficking
- Mental health
- Sex offenses
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations