H.R.4763 - Wage Theft Prevention and Wage Recovery Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4763 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Alternative dispute resolution, mediation, arbitration
- Civil actions and liability
- Community life and organization
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government studies and investigations
- Labor standards
- Personnel records
- Wages and earnings