H.R.4833 - Food Deserts Act of 2016114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.4833 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Agricultural marketing and promotion
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Employee hiring
- Food assistance and relief
- Fruit and vegetables
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Inflation and prices
- Nutrition and diet
- Poverty and welfare assistance
- Retail and wholesale trades
- Urban and suburban affairs and development