H.R.5078 - Great Lakes Pipeline Safety Act of 2016114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5078 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Aquatic ecology
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Government studies and investigations
- Great Lakes
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- Marine pollution
- Oil and gas
- Seashores and lakeshores
- Transportation safety and security
- Water quality
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection