H.R.5576 - To authorize the Attorney General to deny the transfer of firearms and explosives and Federal firearms and explosives licenses and permits to known or suspected terrorists.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5576 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Aviation and airports
- Civil actions and liability
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal justice information and records
- Department of Justice
- Evidence and witnesses
- Firearms and explosives
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Judicial review and appeals
- Licensing and registrations
- Transportation safety and security