H.R.571 - Veterans Affairs Retaliation Prevention Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.571 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Employee performance
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Government information and archives
- Legal fees and court costs