H.R.5816 - To suspend, and subsequently terminate, the admission of certain refugees, to examine the impact on the national security of the United States of admitting refugees, to examine the costs of providing benefits to such individuals, and for other purposes.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.5816 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Disability assistance
- Employment taxes
- Food assistance and relief
- Government studies and investigations
- Housing and community development funding
- Immigrant health and welfare
- Immigration status and procedures
- Low- and moderate-income housing
- Middle East
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers