H.R.596 - To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and health care-related provisions in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010, and for other purposes.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.596 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Civil actions and liability
- Comprehensive health care
- Economic performance and conditions
- Executive agency funding and structure
- General health and health care finance matters
- Health care costs and insurance
- Health care coverage and access
- Health personnel
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers