H.R.6297 - Iran Sanctions Extension Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.6297 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- International monetary system and foreign exchange
- Middle East
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Nuclear weapons
- Oil and gas
- Public contracts and procurement
- Trade restrictions
- U.S. and foreign investments