H.Con.Res.129 - Expressing support for the goal of ensuring that all Holocaust victims live with dignity, comfort, and security in their remaining years, and urging the Federal Republic of Germany to continue to reaffirm its commitment to this goal through a financial commitment to comprehensively address the unique health and welfare needs of vulnerable Holocaust victims, including home care and other medically prescribed needs.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Con.Res.129 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Crime victims
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Government liability
- Health programs administration and funding
- Home and outpatient care
- Long-term, rehabilitative, and terminal care
- Mental health
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity