H.Con.Res.75 - Expressing the sense of Congress that the atrocities perpetrated by ISIL against religious and ethnic minorities in Iraq and Syria include war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Con.Res.75 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Crime victims
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Evidence and witnesses
- Human rights
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Middle East
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Refugees, asylum, displaced persons
- United Nations
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity