H.Res.182 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Youth HIV & AIDS Awareness Day.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.182 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Child health
- Child safety and welfare
- Commemorative events and holidays
- Congressional tributes
- Disability and health-based discrimination
- Health care coverage and access
- Health facilities and institutions
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Medical tests and diagnostic methods
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination