H.Res.396 - Calling on the Government of Bangladesh to protect the human rights of all its citizens, particularly vulnerable minorities, strengthen democratic institutions and rule of law, and prevent the growth of extremist groups.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.396 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Conflicts and wars
- Congressional tributes
- Due process and equal protection
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Human rights
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status
- War crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity