H.Res.634 - Recognizing the importance of the United States-Republic of Korea-Japan trilateral relationship to counter North Korean threats and nuclear proliferation, and to ensure regional security and human rights.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.634 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Human rights
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military operations and strategy
- North Korea
- Nuclear weapons
- South Korea