H.Res.780 - Urging respect for the constitution of the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the democratic transition of power in 2016.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.780 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Elections, voting, political campaign regulation
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Foreign property
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government ethics and transparency, public corruption
- Human rights
- News media and reporting
- Visas and passports