S.1431 - Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1431 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer affairs
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Drug, alcohol, tobacco use
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Health care quality
- Health information and medical records
- Health personnel
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Medical education
- Prescription drugs