S.1683 - SCRUB Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1683 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Advisory bodies
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Congressional oversight
- Economic performance and conditions
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Judicial review and appeals
- Legislative rules and procedure
- Small business