S.1726 - Marijuana Businesses Access to Banking Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1726 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Civil actions and liability
- Credit and credit markets
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Financial services and investments
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government information and archives