S.1929 - Disability Fraud Reduction and Unethical Deception (FRAUD) Prevention Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.1929 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Civil actions and liability
- Crime victims
- Disability assistance
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government studies and investigations
- Lawyers and legal services
- Poverty and welfare assistance
- Social Security Administration
- Social security and elderly assistance
- Wages and earnings