S.2303 - A bill to exempt the Department of Defense and other national security agencies from sequestration.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2303 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Budget deficits and national debt
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Defense spending
- Department of Defense
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Justice
- Department of State
- Director of National Intelligence
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information