S.265 - CHOICE Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.265 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Education
- District of Columbia
- Education of the disadvantaged
- Education programs funding
- Elementary and secondary education
- Employment discrimination and employee rights
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Military personnel and dependents
- Special education
- Student aid and college costs