S.2750 - Charities Helping Americans Regularly Throughout the Year Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.2750 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Business investment and capital
- Charitable contributions
- Employee benefits and pensions
- Financial services and investments
- Income tax deductions
- Income tax exclusion
- Sales and excise taxes
- Social work, volunteer service, charitable organizations
- Tax administration and collection, taxpayers
- Tax-exempt organizations