S.286 - Department of the Interior Tribal Self-Governance Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.286 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Administrative remedies
- Civil actions and liability
- Department of the Interior
- Evidence and witnesses
- Federal-Indian relations
- Indian claims
- Indian lands and resources rights
- Indian social and development programs
- Judicial procedure and administration
- Judicial review and appeals
- Public contracts and procurement