S.683 - Compassionate Access, Research Expansion, and Respect States Act of 2015114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.683 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Drug therapy
- Drug trafficking and controlled substances
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Intergovernmental relations
- Medical research
- State and local government operations
- Veterans' medical care