S.774 - Financial Institutions Examination Fairness and Reform Act114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.774 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative remedies
- Bank accounts, deposits, capital
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Department of the Treasury
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
- Federal Reserve System
- Judicial review and appeals
- National Credit Union Administration