S.840 - Student Loan Borrower Bill of Rights114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.840 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Banking and financial institutions regulation
- Congressional oversight
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Consumer affairs
- Consumer credit
- Credit and credit markets
- Government information and archives
- Government lending and loan guarantees
- Higher education
- Student aid and college costs
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation