S.Res.432 - A resolution supporting respect for human rights and encouraging inclusive governance in Ethiopia.114th Congress (2015-2016)
Subject Terms Assigned to S.Res.432 — 114th Congress (2015-2016)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Detention of persons
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Human rights
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- News media and reporting
- Protest and dissent
- Rule of law and government transparency
- Sovereignty, recognition, national governance and status