H.R.1272 - Cold Case Record Collections Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1272 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Evidence and witnesses
- Executive agency funding and structure
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- National Archives and Records Administration