H.R.147 - Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act (PRENDA) of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.147 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Assault and harassment offenses
- Civil actions and liability
- Crimes against women
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Criminal justice information and records
- Criminal procedure and sentencing
- Health personnel
- Legal fees and court costs
- Racial and ethnic relations
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Violent crime