H.R.1748 - Opening Doors for Youth Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.1748 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Academic performance and assessments
- Adult education and literacy
- Education programs funding
- Elementary and secondary education
- Employment and training programs
- Financial literacy
- Higher education
- Indian social and development programs
- Minority employment
- Student aid and college costs
- Vocational and technical education
- Youth employment and child labor