H.R.193 - American Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.193 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Climate change and greenhouse gases
- Diplomacy, foreign officials, Americans abroad
- Foreign aid and international relief
- Hazardous wastes and toxic substances
- International law and treaties
- International organizations and cooperation
- Military assistance, sales, and agreements
- Military command and structure
- United Nations
- World health