H.R.2139 - To amend the FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012 and title 49, United States Code, with respect to disadvantaged business enterprises, and for other purposes.115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2139 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Accounting and auditing
- Aviation and airports
- Congressional oversight
- Government information and archives
- Government studies and investigations
- Minority and disadvantaged businesses
- Public contracts and procurement
- Small business
- Transportation programs funding
- User charges and fees
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation