H.R.2282 - Equality Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2282 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Civil actions and liability
- Consumer credit
- Due process and equal protection
- Elementary and secondary education
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Higher education
- Housing discrimination
- Museums, exhibitions, cultural centers
- Retail and wholesale trades
- Sex, gender, sexual orientation discrimination
- Sports and recreation facilities