H.R.2285 - School-Based Respiratory Health Management Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2285 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health
- Child health
- Civil actions and liability
- Drug therapy
- Elementary and secondary education
- Emergency medical services and trauma care
- Health personnel
- Health programs administration and funding
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Medical education