H.R.2374 - Eastern Nevada Economic Development and Land Management Improvement Act115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2374 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Economic development
- Environmental assessment, monitoring, research
- Forests, forestry, trees
- Historical and cultural resources
- Intergovernmental relations
- Land transfers
- Land use and conservation
- Law enforcement administration and funding
- Public utilities and utility rates
- State and local government operations
- Wilderness and natural areas, wildlife refuges, wild rivers, habitats
- Wildlife conservation and habitat protection