H.R.2443 - Department of Homeland Security Classified Facility Inventory Act115th Congress (2017-2018) |
|Sponsor:||Rep. Barletta, Lou [R-PA-11] (Introduced 05/16/2017)|
|Committees:||House - Homeland Security | Senate - Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs|
|Latest Action:||Senate - 09/13/2017 Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. (All Actions)|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Text: H.R.2443 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)All Information (Except Text)
Text available as:
Referred in Senate (09/13/2017)
Received; read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
To require an inventory of all facilities certified by the Department of Homeland Security to host infrastructure or systems classified above the Secret level, and for other purposes.
This Act may be cited as the “Department of Homeland Security Classified Facility Inventory Act”.
(1) maintain an inventory of those Department of Homeland Security facilities that the Department certifies to house classified infrastructure or systems at the secret level and above;
(2) update such inventory on a regular basis; and
(A) Department personnel who have been granted the appropriate security clearance;
(B) non-Federal governmental personnel who have been granted a Top Secret security clearance; and
(C) other personnel as determined appropriate by the Secretary.
(1) the location of such facilities;
(2) the attributes of such facilities (including the square footage of, the total capacity of, the number of workstations in, and the number of conference rooms in, such facilities);
(3) the entities that operate such facilities; and
(4) the date of establishment of such facilities.
Passed the House of Representatives September 12, 2017.
|Attest:||karen l. haas,|