H.R.2454 - Department of Homeland Security Data Framework Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2454 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Arms control and nonproliferation
- Chemical and biological weapons
- Department of Homeland Security
- Government employee pay, benefits, personnel management
- Government information and archives
- Intelligence activities, surveillance, classified information
- Nuclear weapons
- Right of privacy