H.R.26 - Regulations from the Executive in Need of Scrutiny Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.26 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Advanced technology and technological innovations
- Business investment and capital
- Competition and antitrust
- Competitiveness, trade promotion, trade deficits
- Congressional oversight
- Economic performance and conditions
- Industrial policy and productivity
- Inflation and prices
- Judicial review and appeals
- Legislative rules and procedure