H.R.2641 - Promoting Life-Saving New Therapies for Neonates Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2641 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Administrative law and regulatory procedures
- Child health
- Congressional oversight
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Drug safety, medical device, and laboratory regulation
- Drug therapy
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Government studies and investigations
- Health promotion and preventive care
- Medical research