H.R.2749 - Protecting Business Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2017115th Congress (2017-2018)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2749 — 115th Congress (2017-2018)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Congressional oversight
- Criminal investigation, prosecution, interrogation
- Disability and paralysis
- Fraud offenses and financial crimes
- Government studies and investigations
- Minority and disadvantaged businesses
- Public contracts and procurement
- Small business
- Veterans' education, employment, rehabilitation